For bike lovers, there is nothing better than Lake Garda.
This area boasts cycling routes full of attractions and guarantees professional assistance to all Mountain Bike enthusiasts.
Over a thousand kilometers of marked trails for all levels, from beginners who want to hike without working too hard, to the more experienced who want to train seriously.
Here is the list of MTB itineraries along the paths of Lake Garda:
- PONALE - BOCCA DEI FORTINI: an old disused road transformed into a cycle-pedestrian one overlooking the lake with admirable views of Garda Trentino.
- TREMALZO TOUR MTB: A mythical and incomparable path. The goal, the Tremalzo is a must for us bikers, a tour that must not be missing from our curriculum.
- TIGNALE MTB: three routes in the Tignale area with departure and arrival from Gardola with three different lengths: Small, Medium and Large. The choice of the route you prefer is yours.
- CIMA TOMBEA: a mountain bike itinerary in the heart of the upper Garda Bresciano park along ancient routes of war.
- PASSO NOTE: a mountain bike itinerary in Tremosine starting from the lake or from Vesio takes us to the legendary Passo Nota and then descends along the spectacular military road path 106 to Lake Bondo.
- MONTE PIZZOCOLO: a challenging ring tour that starts from Toscolano Maderno and reaches 1580 meters of Mount Pizzocolo with wonderful views of Lake Garda.