For lovers of two wheels, there is nothing better than Lake Garda.
This area boasts cycling routes full of attractions and guarantees professional assistance to all mountain bike enthusiasts.
There are more than a thousand kilometres of signposted trails for all levels, from beginners who want to hike without over-exerting themselves, to experts who want to train seriously.
Here is a list of MTB routes along the Lake Garda trails:
- PONALE - BOCCA DEI FORTINI: an old disused road converted into a cycle path overlooking the lake with admirable views of Garda Trentino.
- TREMALZO MTB TOUR: A mythical and incomparable route. The destination, the Tremalzo, is a must for us bikers, a tour that must not be missing from our CVs.
- TIGNALE MTB: Three routes in the Tignale area starting and finishing in Gardola with three different lengths: Small, Medium and Large. It's up to you to choose the route you prefer.
- CIMA TOMBEA: a mountain bike itinerary in the heart of the Alto Garda Bresciano park along ancient war routes
- PASSO NOTA: a mountain bike itinerary in Tremosine departing from the lake or from Vesio takes us to the legendary Nota Pass and then down along the spectacular military road path 106 to Lake Bondo.
- MONTE PIZZOCOLO: a challenging loop tour starting from Toscolano Maderno and reaching the 1580 metres of Mount Pizzocolo with wonderful views of Lake Garda.