Lake Garda is recognized at European level as a sport climbing paradise.
This fame is certainly due to the hundreds of routes of all levels of difficulty; from beginners to the more experienced, everyone can find the wall that best suits their characteristics here.
Summer is undoubtedly the season preferred by climbers, but thanks to its mild climate, Lake Garda allows climbing all year round. The walls are perfectly equipped and allow you to climb safely.
Another peculiarity of these itineraries is their proximity to the lake and the breathtaking panorama they offer during the ascent.
The best known walls are these:
- Massone near Arco with sloping walls
- Nago near Torbole with more than 100 routes
- Lizard beach near Torbole
- Sasso between Gargnano and Toscolano-Maderno
- Sasso della Roccia near Manerba del Garda
- The natural wall of the Placche di Baone, with tactile map, allows climbing even for the blind.
- The new crag of the Maroc di Cassone, in Malcesine.